Welcome to the Pioneers Medical Center website, and thank you for your interest. We hope our website will introduce you to the people, services, and programs available at Pioneers.
At Pioneers it is our mission to improve the health and well-being of the residents of eastern Rio Blanco County. Our vision includes:
- Delivering compassionate high quality care with superior service
- Innovation and performance improvement
- Being a community leader for healthy living
Pioneers Medical Center and our team of 120-plus professionals are passionate about healthcare. Passionate about helping you stay healthy, to meet your healthcare goals and to be there for you and your family in an emergency.
I truly believe the compassion and individualized care of the Pioneers’ staff exceeds the usual scope of care found in most hospitals. As citizens of our community, we take pride in caring for our neighbors and visitors and always putting the patient first.
The Pioneers Medical Center facilities includes
- Pioneers Hospital, (Critical Access Hospital) with inpatient, outpatient and 24/7 emergency trauma care, surgical services, and home health services
- Meeker Family Health Center, Trails to Health program and primary care Rural Health Clinic
- Walbridge Wing skilled nursing and long-term care
- Pioneers industrial medicine and employee wellness programs
- Rehabilitation Center
Pioneers Medical Center invites you to visit Meeker and learn more about quality care on Colorado’s western slope. We appreciate the legacy of Pioneers Hospital, and the community members that have sustained the provision of quality healthcare services in the Meeker area and eastern Rio Blanco County. We are proud to continue the vision of Freeman Fairfield and his commitment to his community.
Thank you for the opportunity to serve you,
Chief Executive Officer